Marketing Navigator: New Courses We’ve Chartered
Who’s Your Banker?
New business pitch for one of the largest agencies in the country. My involvement was in developing the strategy, including the audience identification and targeting, identifying customer journey micro-moments, and assisting in planning the short, medium, and long-term digital media strategy.
The client, a financial organization, was planning to enter new markets in a non-traditional way, offering digital opportunities only to two diverse test markets. They planned to lead with two key product offerings, and needed to meet benchmarks to determine success. They needed a digital marketing strategy.
Armed with the required outcomes, I undertook a review of the products, the data, and the audiences they currently target. I identified the different audience segments within the two distinct markets, and narrowed them based on their existing conversion rates, to fine tune the outcomes, and recommended roll out channels, and a 12-month plan to reach their different audiences.
- We identified client’s traditional audiences both DMAs
- We researched financial behavior online and offline
- We identified micro-moments in customer journey
- We recommended messaging and tactics
- We reviewed competitor offerings, SWOT
- We identified competitors for customer targeting
- We developed specific geo-location and stepped messaging for competitor customers
- We addressed current product challenges
- We created segment budgets, channels
- We recommendations for traditional and OOH opportunities
The agency made the cut!
Are you marketing to your full audience?
Are you reaching them at each stage of the journey?