Marketing is pointless without content.
Content marketing is not only the hot topic, it is the foundation of marketing.
Without content there is no marketing.
Content marketing services include:
- Brand Identity
- Mailers & Print Ads
- Search & Display ads
- White papers
- Blog posts
- Landing pages and website content
- Internal communications
- Training materials
- Research papers, articles
- Emails (promotional and transactional)
- Customer engagement scripts
- Telecommunications scripting, recordings
- Proposals and RFPs
- Creative briefs
All my writing projects involve understanding the strategy and objectives of the individual tactics and their relation to the overall campaigns. In addition, I continuously work with key terms and phrases to ensure the content is SEO-compliant with your objectives and the customer engagement responses, because awareness extends beyond just the brand.
In addition to the writing samples included on the page, below are descriptions showing the variety of communications projects I’ve written.
- Weed.com – Developed a content marketing plan and much of the content to support a new brand launch. This project included multiple user audiences, from medical to recreational, and therefore required a range of content type and style from scientific to more colloquial. I wrote the majority of the 101 and medical content, as well as the strain reviews, and was a contributor to much of the article content in the other sections as well.
- IGCN – Client content development guide, Project Management & Work flow documentation, Employee Incentive program recommendations, Job Description bios, Training Manuals & Quick Reference guides, Client project process guides, Training session manuals, agendas
- Med-Doc Medical Communications – corporate training manual, processes and procedures manual, sales letters, medical writing, client educational program content development and script writing, project proposals, Key Opinion Leader Interviews, corporate presentations – research, writing and production, corporate meeting comedic material
- PPL – Mandated Employee training program. Included the review manuals and legal requirements to develop a training program that covered all the requirements and rewriting existing content for delivery in an interactive format. The project included the research and editorial work, case study and exercise writing, pre- and post-section and program assessments as well as corporate presentation and employee letter writing.
- Scientific American – Corporate presentation and scripts for expert presenters to the board of directors. Presentation included a full-scale trailer of a program that I developed from materials provided by the subject matter expert and included theatrical scripts and storyboards. The presentation also included comedic interludes.
- Tony Rothman, Cosmologist – Review and interview subject matter expert for the purpose of developing a mass market interactive program designed for the general public. The project included the development of scripts for the overall introduction, the development of the proposal and scripting of the presentation to the funding stakeholders for approval and financing.
- WH Freeman – Corporate presentation and scripts for expert presenters to the board of directors. Presentation included a full-scale trailer of a program that I developed from materials provided by the subject matter expert and included theatrical scripts and storyboards. The presentation also included comedic interludes.
- Wyeth – Research and writing of a product training program for Sales Representatives. The project was for a group training case study program and required user guides for the sales representatives as well as a trainer guide, quick reference guides, training station situation cards, user assessment for each station as well as pre- and post- tests, in addition to the overall design and production of the work mat itself.
- Digital Equipment Corporation – interactive training program for laptop users – creative treatment for overall concept, writing & producing the corporate presentation to the stakeholders, script writing for the final program video and audio recording sessions and program on screen content/exercises. Product Launch station scripting and capabilities demonstration presentation.
- HealthStreet – Marketing brochure content writing & brochure design, therapeutic essay writing for 112 disease categories targeted to patients, tradeshow collateral materials
- IBM – interactive training programs – creative treatment for overall concept, writing & producing the corporate presentation to the stakeholders, script writing for the final program video and audio recording sessions and program on screen content/exercises. Product Launch station scripting and capabilities demonstration presentation. Writing of demonstration program for use at COMDEX and presentation notes for the presentation.
- Samsung – interactive training program for laptop users – creative treatment for overall concept, writing & producing the corporate presentation to the stakeholders, script writing for the final program video and audio recording sessions and program on screen content/exercises.
This project involved working with someone who was well read and versed on the topic. We developed the outline for the thesis together, but I was provided no notes or research materials. The entire process was interview style to develop the understanding and the content. Once I finalized the outline and the direction, I developed another outline for my client to get the research documentation, which I also assisted with. Those quotes and references were added once the document was completed and the sources located.
Ghost Writing: Graduate MSW Thesis – The Emotional Experiences of People with HIV/AIDS in Relationship to Pregnancy
In this instance I worked with the client from the beginning of the project, assisting in identifying and fine tuning the research project, the proposal, and then the study questions and research direction & methodology. I developed an outline and direction for identifying and tracking likely related resources and references. Once the research was completed, we fine tuned the outline based on the outcomes and responses. I wrote the thesis and the client added in the references. The client also was available to provide additional references and research as requested throughout the direction of the writing.
Working with an in-house cardiologist I developed an outline that matched the goals and objectives of the client with the needs for engagement and interest in the audience. From there I researched and wrote the script and flow of the program to reach the desired outcomes.
I lead a team of two others, a marketing specialist and a designer, to create the new branded catalog. Together we did all the design, layout, production, writing, and with the assistance of a photographer for some new images to match the design and layout, we created not only the new catalog but also the proper presentation, including folder and collateral, and updated the sales materials, all to fit within the shipping cost limits. Start to finish (and the project included all internal branding and a whole new website that the three of us did concurrently) we successfully launched a whole new brand identify, seamlessly across channels, within 4 months.
What they’re saying:
“… extremely reliable and great at turning around results quickly! Not only are the results innovative and creative but accurate.”
“..Truly understand the available technology and the marketing that customers need to make websites productive, whether it’s for ROI or for branding.”
“…creative, proactive and thorough! It was a pleasure to work with her.”
“…I have worked with many marketing professionals, agencies, freelancers, etc. over the years, but none have demonstrated the balance of such a wide range of skills. Your band width is astonishing and your work product is phenomenal.”