Marketing Navigator: New Courses We’ve Chartered
Who’s Your Banker?
New business pitch for one of the largest agencies in the country.
The client, a financial organization, was planning to enter new markets in a non-traditional way, offering digital opportunities only to two diverse test markets. They planned to lead with two key product offerings, and needed to meet benchmarks to determine success. They needed a digital marketing strategy.
Armed with the required outcomes, I undertook a review of the products, the data, and the audiences they currently target. I identified the different audience segments within the two distinct markets, and narrowed them based on their existing conversion rates, to fine tune the outcomes, and recommended roll out channels, and a 12-month plan to reach their different audiences.
- Identified client’s traditional audiences both DMAs
- Researched financial behavior online and offline
- Identified micro-moments in customer journey
- Recommended messaging and tactics
- Reviewed competitor offerings, SWOT
- Identified competitors for customer targeting
- Developed specific geo-location and stepped messaging for competitor customers
- Addressed current product challenges
- Created segment budgets, channels
- Recommendations for traditional and OOH opportunities
The agency made the cut!
Are you marketing to your full audience?
Are you reaching them at each stage of the journey?